X-Men: The X Gene
Welcome to the X Gene, and let us introduce you to the new world! Joins us now!
Welcome to the X Gene, and let us introduce you to the new world! Joins us now!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the new world!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome!
Welcome to The X Gene, we are an AU X-Men RPG, where you can be who you want to be.
Rules & Guidelines L3_s3_v3
Switch Accounts

Staff

Staff

Axel - Founder

Rules & Guidelines Idris_elba-p

Hello!

His Characters

Rules & Guidelines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Gene
Admin
Admin
The Gene

Rules & Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Rules & Guidelines   Rules & Guidelines I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 6:29 pm

Rules & Guidelines Wallpa11

Rules

1. Treat other members with the respect they deserve. This should go without saying, but treat others like you would like to be treated !

2. The forum language is English only!

3. Please do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed.

4. Please do not post threads text in all CAPITALS since this is considered to be shouting and is not necessary.

5. Insulting and flaming or personal attacks against forum staff or members will be not tolerated.

6. Please do not post inappropriate material, I think everyone understands what I mean by this. The policy goes that if you would not feel comfortable viewing it at work, or in front of children or parents, don't post it !
I think these rules are clear, and easy to follow. These are only in place to ensure our community is a fun place to be, and a comfortable atmosphere for all.

What happens if I break a rule ?

Depending on the severity of the infraction, a different course of action may be taken;
The staff doesn't lean on strikes, so no, it's not the third strike that'll make us ban you, we can ban anyone on their first strike, but it depends on the situation. So don't think you can't play around, you can, just try not to offend others while you do cheers
Back to top Go down
https://thexgene.rpg-board.net

Rules & Guidelines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Men: The X Gene :: Welcome :: Information-
Jump to: